FISH ‘N’ SIPS
Celebrating Green Drinks Malta 5th Anniversary
& Promoting Sustainable Fishing with Fish4Tomorrow
Saturday 25th June
Xrobb l-Għaġin (limits of Marsaxlokk)
Programme of Activities
A - Meeting 3.30pm: Swimming / Snorkelling led by Sharklab
B - 5.30pm: Cooking Fish Sustainably & Recipes by Dr Karen Mugliett
C - 6.30pm: Presentations about Fish4Tomorrow by Anthony Debono + Traditional Fishing Methods by Stanley Farrugia Randon
D - 7.15pm: Short walk within the park led by Graziella OR
E - 7.15: Longer walk Xrobb l-Għagin to St. Peter’s Pool Walk led by Orland.
F - 8.30pm till late: PARTY under the stars with live music by Irie Flo
Raffle of many many lovely gifts
Our target is to have 100 exceptional people joining us for the event.
How to go about reserving your esteemed place:
• Choose the activities you would like to attend to.
• Send your name, surname and email (if you are booking for guests, then also send their details) and the activities you would like to attend to, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for bookings of activities from B till F is Thursday 23 June, noon.
• We will be offering you free wine. You bring the food to share. Please make an effort to bring something good and wholesome. We have fridges and also a table top gas for something that needs to be lightly warmed.
• Donation for all of this is €1.50c for the upkeep of the venue and an additional 50c if you are going to use the shower (after snorkelling).
• Map can be found here.
• Important: We work on a trust basis. You book – You come. If you cannot make it, we expect an email or a call on 79603455.
We worked hard to bring it all together. Come to this with all your positive energy. Help us raise environmental consciousness by forward this email to your friends & family.
Green Drinks is your local green network! Activate!
contact us on: email@example.com